Hey everyone, I am starting a new meme; please help forward it along by answering the following questions!
1. What is your favorite candy?
2. Who was president when you were born?
3. What is one thing you’ve said or done that you will always regret?
4. What do you fear your friends say about you behind your back?
5. Winnie the Pooh or Teddy Ruxpin?
6. If you could murder one member of your extended family and get away with it, who would it be and why?
7. If you have children, who is your favorite? If you don’t have children, why not? What is wrong with you?
8. Describe your most recent racist sexual fantasy.
9. Does time exist?
10. What’s your favorite color?
Please reblog with your answers and tag 25 people!
SPX & MICE 2013
SPX is always incredible and this year promises to bring an insane experience. More exhibitors and guests than they’ve ever had and more fun than you’ve ever had. Ever. September 14-15 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel in North Bethesda, MD.
MICE is in its fourth year and, as my hometown show, I have a particular fondness for it. This year, it spans two days - September 28-29 - at Lesley University in Porter Square, Cambridge, MA. MICE’s momentum has been growing, attracting more talented cartoonists each year. I’m pretty excited about this year’s lineup.
I’ll be tabling with the lovely Cara Bean at both! Kenan Rubenstein and Neil Brideau will also be joining us at SPX (they are also lovely). I’ll have a fresh batch of minicomics for you, including my latest, Fear of Flowers (which recently received a kind review by Rob Clough).
I hope I can see you at one of these fine events!